Sunday 21 December 2008

Ranting

Ok I think it's finally getting to me, the whole situation in Ramallah I mean. I don't know how much longer I can take it…

where can I start? Well a week ago one of my high school class mates asked me if I was gay and I said yes and she was so happy because one of her gay friends finally admitted it… so far so good, but the other day we were at a party and after a few drinks she admitted that before knowing I'm gay she could only take this much of me (her thumb and index fingers quite close to each other) and after she knew she could take much more of me…. So what? Just because I'm gay I'm cool now… I don't understand I'm still the same fucking person… why would any thing change? Or is it just because she feels cool now that she has a gay friend? As it's a trendy thing now you know…

take 2: the other day me and the people I work with were sitting down for lunch, two of the guys started talking about their adventures as masculibe men how they hit that guy for dating their friend's sister and how that ugly girl who looks like a lizard was into him etc… all the typical chauvinistic oh look at me I'm a man shit. And then of course the word fafi came up fafi is a word in Arabic that is something like pouf, a word that "real masculine" men use to describe "fake, not so masculine" men. And that word fuckin pisses me off, their definition of a real man is someone who has to have fights the whole time be rude to women, kill who ever dares to talk to your sister and then kill her… date as many women as possible… and if you dare respect women support their rights or not have a fight a week then your instantly labeled fafi…

take 3: the other day I was in a party and a fight started y? a guy touched a married woman's ass and her husband and brother started a fight because of that… y? because it's a matter of honor… you know if it was because it's inappropriate because he's objectifying the woman then It would have been less annoying, and if the woman just hit him straight ahead that would've ben even better but honor.. 4 fucks sake… the men are just worried about their honor not about how the woman's feelings…and their all supposed to be well educated and open minded FUCK…

WHAT A GREAT LIFE… EH??? I just can't take this hypocrisy and bullshit any more…

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally hear wat ur saying in this post. good job keepin it real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it real baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you by the way. waiting for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. email me back at remix1974n@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ain't gonna say that this country will be a better place.
    I'm a Palestinian too,and i really tired of people and their behaviors all the time,i really hate Racism here,i mean,those dumbasses would kill me if i said i'm an Atheist.
    Fellow,i just hope your circumstances will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete